The Rosie Network
Who We Are
Inspired by WWII icon Rosie the Riveter and her ‘We Can Do It!’ attitude, The Rosie Network was founded by Military Spouse and Veteran entrepreneurs to EMPOWER, IMPACT and ADVOCATE on behalf of our nation’s service members and spouses seeking the American Dream of small business ownership.
We have been training and mentoring active-duty, veterans and military spouses since 2011. While our network has grown, our core mission remains the same. We remain the largest nonprofit focused on solving the military spouse unemployment crisis through entrepreneurship and self-employment. Our spouses are hiring other spouses.
What We Do
The Rosie Network develops entrepreneurial programs and support services for military families, transitioning service members and veterans increasing financial stability and self-sufficiency of families who serve.
How We Help
Through our partnership with The Rosie Network, we help provide military-family entrepreneurs with access to business support, resources, training and mentoring. Sevice2CEO, a training program created by The Rosie Network, provides individualized training programs built for and by veteran and military spouse business owners and entrepreneurs. The program includes:
- An 8-module curriculum led by local subject matter experts and successful business leaders
- Biweekly in-person meetings
- Online homework with supplemental instructions
- One-on-one mentorship pairing
- Peer-to-peer support
- Community supports and networking
- Local and national media exposure
- Business and personal financial literacy counseling